Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Spring/Summer Skin Care Routine

Heyloo.. thanks for stopping by to read this post regarding my Spring/Summer skin care regime. For every season there should be a separate skin care routine to take measures and have benefits from that particular season. Before starting let me give u a small intro about my skin which is super oily in summer and tends to get acne if proper care is not taken. Lets begin with the basic 6 steps..
  • Cleansing: For cleansing my face I use The body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash and Himalaya purifying neem face wash with my newly purchased Clarisonic mia 2. These face washes helps to clear out my skin as it is acne prone. I use them when I dont wear make up and if I do I will use a make remover wipe to remove my makeup and then continue with them.


  • Scrub: Scrubs are such blessing for oily skin it removes all the dead skin with white heads and black heads caused by extra production of oil on face. Currently I am using The body shop seaweed pore cleansing facial exfoliator once in a week and home made scrub once in a week in total I scrub my face twice a week.


Home made scrub

  • Tonner: Skin Tonning helps in closing the pores and tightening the skin cells thus avoiding oil and other impurities to penetrate. The body shop tea tree skin clearing tonner is what im using currently.
  • Moisturiser: Since my skin is oily i try to use light one which moisturises and is not greasy. Using the biotique bio white.
  • Sunscreen : We all know the importance of sunscreen n my go to sunscreen is Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock. It is very light and has spf 50+.
  • Night Creme: My search for good night creme will be never ending one but for now using relaxing massage oil from kronokare.
lastly heel the chapped lips with a good lip balm.

This completes my Spring/Summer skin care routine. I know it is quite simple with less products, but this is the way i like it to keep it simple so that i use it everyday!!

C Yu!! with another post bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment