Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Indian Imitation Jewelry Collection

Heyllo Friends.. How are you all?? Today I am going to post my Indian jewelry collection. To put a small disclaimer this is not any show off post, like any other girl i too love collecting and wearing  jewelry and I feel very happy to share this with you all my Friends. I belong to Hyderabad which is in southern part of India and which is also very famous for pearls,bangles( and biryaniiiiii) i brought most of the bangles and pearls from a place called Charminar. If u ever visit Hyderabad, do visit Charminar for lots of shopping.. now lets dig into the post.

Me and my Husband very recently shifted from India to USA and I wanted to pack most of my stuff to bring here especially Indian accessories but due to the luggage concerns I had to pack only the necessary stuff which i need the most. I brought my Indian jewelry in two boxes as shown.


These are clay bangles with some mirrors on it and they were very cheap i got six pairs for 120 rupees from a local market.


 All these bangles are very colorful and partywear one's, some of them i got as a gift while others i brought them at different places.The red and gold stone bangles are from my engagement bangle set.


My Engagement Bangles


These two bangles are stone bangles first one is multistone and second one are white and red stone combination bangles.


This bangles are recent purchase for my cousin's wedding

These are one gram gold bangles again i got it as a marriage gift

This is a bracelet type bangle

Some randm bangles those colorful bangles are threaded ones

Simple pendant chains with cz stones



Some Pearls and Beads



Black bead chains(Nallapusalu) if you dont know what Nalapusalu are then they are black beads chain which normally married women in India wear.The last one is a real gold chain which was a gift from my In Laws for my first Diwali after marriage!!

I am not a earring person and i dont prefer dangling earring as i feel they dont suit me. I mostly prefer studs or small jumkas rather than big ones.Here goes my earrings..



Paper quilling earrings by my Sister In Law






This is how i store them in the separate covers to avoid lose its shine and stones.

PS sorry for my chipped nails i think i badly need a manicure.
Thanks for reading my post.. see you all with another post

No comments:

Post a Comment