Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The BodyShop Hual

Heyllo Beauties... how are you all?? This is my first ever blog post. I thought a lot about what to post as my first blog post.. finally decided to do a hual, reason is i love to watch or read hual posts, so u guys might also love to read this. So lets get started with my recent purchase..


I know they are not very exciting purchaches to show but definetly the most wanted things coz recently i started to have some breakouts n hopefully this products will work for me. Coming to my skin type its oily acne prone n sensitive skin. I made all these purchases online with my own money from body shop official website http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/ since there were some discount offers going on !! It took about a week to get the package delivered to me, the package was nicely wrapped n all the products reached me without damage or leaking.

bath gloves in coral color


banana shampoo and rainforest balance shampoo


tea tree skin clearing facial wash and toner


seaweed face scrub, facial sponge and facial cleansing brush


with all these purchases i got one free sample.. u can select any sample of your choice n i wanted to try tea tree oil.

If you want review of any above ones just let me know ill be happy to do it.. thanks for reading... take care.. bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment