Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Best way to Teeze the Tangles - Tangle Teezer



I still remember the days I use to scream when my mum use to comb my hair. This is a childhood memory I have with my hair. I always love to grow my hair long but never dare to do that coz my hair is fine wavy and get tangles very easy and we all know tangles = hairfall. I have this habit of searching  different hair tools specially hair brushes and buying them which i think it will be useful to tame down my hair.

Currently I'm using Vega paddle brush which is working pretty decently but I always had an eye on Tangle Teezer back when I was in India. Frankly I was hesitating to put so much money on a hair brush so always gave up on the thought but finally now I bought it!!



About The Product:

This sensational detangling hairbrush removes knots and tangles as soon as you start brushing, no need for painful pulling and unnecessary hair breakage. Tangle Teezer's genius designed teeth flex just the right amount to de-stress, detangle and smooth the hair's cuticle. Tangle Teezer is also hair extension and weave friendly, unlike ordinary brushes and combs which catch, tug and snag. Tangle Teezer effortlessly blends with existing hair creating a seamless and flawless finish.

Cost: $9.86




I was debating between The original and The Elite but went ahead with the original one that too with my current favourite color purple its called Plum Delicious. I like the name!!



It can be used on dry and wet hair but I never comb my hair when its wet so, cant really tell how it works on wet hair. Its the perfect comb for removing knots and makes my hair a bit straight and more manageable. One thing I should mention that when I used it for the first time my hair scalp was oily usually at this point of time I should have a bit more of falling but this magical comb has managed it so well without too much hair fall and also distributed the scalp oil to my entire hair and made it to shine thus reducing the greasyness of the scalp. Totally in love with this beauty and will continue to use it. The size is also perfect for combing and it fit so well in the hand which makes our job easy.

Pros:

  • As the product claims it removes knots and tangles easily avoiding pulling and unneccesary breakage.
  • Makes my wavy hair a bit straight.
  • Reduces hairfall even on the third day of hair wash. which is Yay Yay for me!!
  • Distributes the scalp natural oils equally to the entire hair.
  • Availability is not an issue
  • Easy to clean
  • Claims to be used on dry and wet hair.
  • Suitable for all hair types.
Cons:

  • Expensive but worth every penny.
  • Not travel friendly but other travel friendly compact size with lid are available
  • It gives a messy look so need other normal comb to get that neat hairstyles.
Over all I would give ***** and recommend it all hair types.


No comments:

Post a Comment