Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Cute Little Things - Ali Express Haul

Celebrated my 29th Birthday yesterday and totally feeling relax after spending an awesome evening with my husband. Can't believe I'm already 29!! Time flies so fast!! So, now in a year going turn 30 but mentally I'm still in my early 20's. I miss those days wish there was a pause button in life :)

If you leave me now I'll talk about all my old memories but this post is not about those memories to share but to show you all my cute stuff that I ordered from Ali Express.com couple of months back. Firstly was searching for a cute Iphone 6s Plus case for my new phone and ended up being in there site n as usual I kept browsing it and found some amazing things with free shiping!!



Wanted to order one silicon phone case but ended up ordering 20 items which are very inexpensive and the quality is also not too great but its on above average level and also for the price I'm paying cannot complaint. So without any further delay lets get start with the haul.

Cute Bronze owl Earrings - for US $0.19

Mustache Stud Earrings - for  US $0.15

Earphone Dust Plug - for US $0.14

Spiral Helix Ear Stud - for US $0.41

Microfiber Eyeglass/Sunglasses Cleaner - for US $0.40

Hair Brush Cleaner - for US $0.56

Fishbone Cable/Earphones Holder - for US $0.16

 Spring Facial Hair Remover - for US $0.42

Panda Sleeping Eye Mask - for US $0.51

Stitch Silicon Iphone 6S Plus Phone Case - for US $3.81  

20Pcs Nail Art Design Brush Set - for US $2.52

5 Dotting Tools and 15 Nail Art Brushes

Nail Art Stamping Plates - for US $0.26 Each

Nail Art Stamper - for US $0.36

Cute Animal Lens Case Box - for US $0.83

Piggy Travel Lens Case - for US $0.97

French Hair Braiding Roller - for US $0.32 and Clip Stick Bun Maker - for US $0.34

Pearl Spiral Spin Screw Bobby Hair Pin - for US $0.34
Hollow Ear Cuff Wrap Clip Earrings - for US $0.29


Rhinestone Piercing Earring - for US $0.43


All the items delivered within time and none of them were damaged except the below one. One of The Crystal Double Stud  was broken in the shipping so they refunded the amount back but the earring was very fancy.

This completes The Ali Express haul. I enjoyed shopping with them specially some cute stuff which we cant find everywhere easily but the only glitch is it takes atleast a month or more to reach the ordered stuff to you. If you are okay with it then definitely its try worthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment